Monday, July 27, 2015

2nd Runner Up in New Haven Living's Best of New Haven!

So...

This just happened!

We just found out we are the 2nd runner up in the Best Blogger category in the New Haven Living Magazine's online Reader's Poll!




I keep thinking of my pageant days (but I was never in a pageant) and remembering that if the winner isn't able to fulfill her duties then we all move up a place - which moves me to first runner up, and we all know what that means!

Yup! #2 needs to try harder!

Just kidding! I am honored to even be mentioned in anything New Haven Living related!

Congratulations to EVERY ONE in EVERY CATEGORY for their Win - Place - or Show!

See more here ==>> http://www.courant.com/new-haven-living/

And thank you EVERY ONE who voted!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics