Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Valentine's Day in West Hartford at A'vert and Treva

The most romantic day of the year is approaching! 

Valentine's Day!


Here's what some local Connecticut establishments in the Hartford area have in store for you and someone you love!


Both are offering a three course brunch menu (for $45 per person, including a glass of champagne), and a four course dinner menu (for $69 per person) on Valentine’s Day.

Treva Restaurant is Chef Dorjan Puka’s signature Italian Restaurant.

Its sister restaurant, A’vert Brasserie, features a French menu with romantic, bistro style dining.

Both restaurants are located in the heart of West Hartford.

A’vert Brasserie

www.avertbrasserie.com
35 A LaSalle Road
West Hartford, CT 06107
Phone: 860-904-6240
Valentine's Brunch==> Menu
Valentine's Dinner ==> Menu


Treva Restaurant 

www.trevact.com
980 Farmington Ave
West Hartford, CT 06107 
860-232-0407
Valentine's Brunch==> Menu
Valentine's Dinner ==> Menu


Reservations are recommended.

3 comments:

  1. I love Treva! Did you realize Avert is the reverse spelling of Treva (I only point that out because I didn't notice it for a long time!) Also, here's a silly question - how can I follow your blog in a reader? In Wordpress, you can "follow" without providing e-mail. I just keep up better with a reader vs. e-mail notifications of new posts. I get overwhelmed going through e-mails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I likely would have never noticed the spelling between the sister restaurants! That is so neat!
      I have to admit, I don't know how to do the follow. I am on blogloving and follow all my favorites that way. But I'll look into and see if I can figure out how.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Bonnie! I can also look for you on Bloglovin'!

      Delete

Real Time Web Analytics