A Bountiful Thanksgiving Feast at Saybrook Point
If you are looking for a special place to celebrate Thanksgiving dinner with friends or family, look no further than Connecticut’s premier shoreline destination, Saybrook Point, who will be serving traditional New England fare with touches of international flavor on Thursday, November 24, 2016
Saybrook Point is celebrating Thanksgiving with a bountiful feast of traditional holiday fare creatively prepared by the resort’s accomplished culinary team.
The lavish buffet-style menu features:
- a carving station serving old-fashioned Roasted Turkey with Country Gravy, Traditional Stuffing, and Sausage and Cornbread Stuffing with Fennel
- a pasta station offering international culinary delights such as Butternut Squash Ravioli in a Calvados and Sage Cream Sauce, and Castellane Pasta with Shrimp, Scallops, and Sweet Italian Sausage in a Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce.
Additional Thanksgiving dishes include:
- farm-to-table autumn salads such as Arugula and Roasted Beet Salad with Toasted Walnuts and Crumbled Gorgonzola in a Maple Balsamic Dressing,
- Fregola Salad with Anjou Pears and Dried Cranberries in Muscatel Vinaigrette.
The wonderfully prepared holiday entrées will feature:
- Pan Seared Flounder with Shitake & Sweet Pea Meunierre,
- Spinach & Eggplant Cannelloni with Marinara,
- Parmesan Seared Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes and Cavatelli,
- Braised Boneless Short Ribs with Root Vegetable Hash.
Thanksgiving dining at Saybrook Point is $52.95 (adults), $26.95 (children), and free for children under 5 years of age.
Seating begins at 11:30 a.m., and runs through 6:00 p.m.
Reservations are required, and may be made by calling 860.395.2000.
Saybrook PointTwo Bridge Street
Old Saybrook CT 06475
About Saybrook Point
Situated along the picturesque shores of historic Old Saybrook, Connecticut, Saybrook Point features a collection of 100 elegantly-appointed guestrooms, a rejuvenating full-service SANNO spa, and casual fine dining restaurant Fresh Salt, as well as a unique waterside Lighthouse Suite. In addition, the historic Three Stories and Tall Tales luxury guesthouses offer exquisite rooms that convey the story of famous local residents. The pristine Saybrook Point Marina, a landmark boating destination conveniently located at the mouth of the Connecticut River, serves as a focal point for the Inn. For more information visit www.saybrook.com.