The first ever TASTE OF THE SUN is being held on June 7 & 8 at the Mohegan Sun Casino!
And you can be in on the fun in the sun!
Be one of the first to sample a variety of sumptuous summer menu items when Mohegan Sun hosts its first Taste of the Sun event on June 7th & 8th. Stroll through and visit some or the most renowned dining venues including BALLO Italian Restaurant, Todd English’s Tuscany and The Lansdowne Irish Pub & Music House to experience a tasting of each restaurant's delicious dish.
Tickets are $30.00 and are available at the Mohegan Sun Box Office and Ticketmaster
Redeem your Taste of the Sun ticket at the gazebo located in The Shops Concourse to receive your button and wristband. You can taste ten samples by stopping by any participating restaurant and giving your server one tab from your wristband for each sample you try.
Make your summer a tasty one at Mohegan Sun!
- BALLO Italian Restaurant - Meatball Bar: Homemade Meatballs with Calabro Family Whipped Ricotta, House Pomodoro and Fresh Basil
- Ben & Jerry's - Salted Caramel Blondie, Turtle Cheesecake, Hazed & Confused and Cotton Candy
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana - New Haven Slices of Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza
- Geno's Pub - Choose one of the following:
Roasted Beet Tournado: Goat Cheese, Crispy Smoked Pork Lardoons, Poached Grape Tomatoes & Balsamic Orange Reduction
Watermelon & Feta: Baby Arugula, Pickled Onions & Aged Sherry Vinegar
Housemade Ricotta Gnocchi: Arugula Pesto, Figs & Spiced Pistachios
Lobster & Chive Fritters: Grilled Corn Relish & Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
Philly Steak Spring Rolls: Housemade Steak Sauce
- Hash House A Go Go - Bacon Mashed Potato Sliders and a Kiwi Watermelon Lemonade
- Jasper White's Summer Shack - Guiseppe's Chilled Squid Salad
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - Maryland-Style Crab Cake Slider: Topped with Crispy Shredded Lettuce and Jalapeño Tartar Sauce
Gulf Coast Panini: Sliced Ham, Grilled Sliced Andouille Sausage, Monterey Jack Cheese, Pickle and Creole Mustard
Jimmy's Jammin' Jambalaya: Cajun Rice loaded with Shrimp, Chicken and Andouille Sausage simmered in Spicy Broth
Drunken Shrimp Skillet: Sautéed with Tequila Key Lime Butter, Roasted Garlic, Onions and Peppers, with Mini Baguette for dipping
- The Lansdowne Irish Pub & Music House - Hand Rolled Corned Beef & Cabbage Spring Roll: Fresh Shaved Corned Beef, Sautéed Cabbage & Carrots with Melted Swiss Cheese. Served with a side of Russian Dipping Sauce.
- The Original SoupMan - Corned Beef Reuben: Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut and Russian Dressing on Rye Bread with a side of Mac n Cheese
- SolToro Tequila Grill - Flauta: BBQ Pulled Pork, Chipotle Aioli, Sour Cream, Pico De Gallo on a Flour Tortilla
- Todd English's Tuscany - Country Style Sausage Ragu, Herbed Polenta and Garlic Toast
- Virgil's Real Barbecue - Sliders: Choices of Carolina Pulled Pork, Smoked Pulled Chicken or Texas Brisket