Sunday, May 17, 2015

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets for Spring Trends


Clinton Crossing Spring Fashion 

Clinton Crossing Outlet Center - Worth the trip from anywhere!


This spring we headed out to Clinton Crossing, an outlet center located just off I-95 at exit 63 in picturesque Clinton CT, for an early evening of shopping with some local CT Fashion and Lifestyle Bloggers, Wendy from CT Lifestyles, Rosa from Lady Diana Pearls, and others.  Because I had another event to attend that evening I started off on my shopping jaunt ahead of them, but you can follow their experiences by clicking on their names and enjoying their group shopping fun!

Saks Fifth Avenue - Off Fifth

We started off at Saks Off Fifth where we learned that the store has undergone a revamping with more competitive pricing. I've always loved to shop at Saks Off Fifth, so better prices means more shopping!

Saks Fifth Avenue - Off Fifth at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets


Of course, I wandered right to the shoe section where I always have great luck and spotted these metallic cork wedges that will work perfectly as a neutral with so many outfits this summer. I'm also on the lookout for a spring hat, and although I didn't purchase this one, it's a perfect match for denims or nautical prints.

Saks Fifth Avenue - Off Fifth at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets

Lancome

Then I moved on to the Lancome store. I could have stayed all day in this store! The sales associates were so helpful and I loved seeing them work on a "make up mood board" featuring spring makeup trends. So good to hear that spring and summer will feature a "natural" palette of colors.

Lancome at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets


Club Monaco

Our next stop was Club Monaco where I put together an outfit featuring the 2015 trend of retro fashion, featuring looks from the 70's like wide legged trousers, peasant style white eyelet tops and natural fiber accessories. How about those striped jeans? Love them!

Club Monaco a Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets


DKNY

Then we descended on DKNY, probably the funnest stop of the day, where store manager Bill was UBER helpful and we had a ton of laughs and fashion lessons!  We learned all about the DKNY staple, the cosey that works as a sweater, or a wrap and has dozens of uses! And I put together another fun outfit accenting the pops of color that are so prevalent this spring. Love this bag and top in deep cobalt blue.

DKNY at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets

Here's where I made my favorite purchase of the day, the DKNY bag that holds everything! And here I am rocking it at Mother's Day Brunch!

DKNY Bag from Clinton Crossing Premium Outlet

Lindt Chocolate

Our next stop was at the Lindt Chocolate store for a hot cocoa pick me up and some chocolate goodness!

Lindt Chocolate at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlet

Hanna Andersson

My last stop before I had to leave was at the ADORABLE children's store Hanna Andersson whose Swedish influences were apparent in the clothing. Here's a few little girl's outfits I couldn't help but play dress-up with!

Hanna Andersson at Clinton Crossing Preimium Outlets


Other stores that participated were J Crew and Aeropostle where more great fashion and spring trends can be found!

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlet Center in Clinton CT is certainly worth the trip from anywhere! It's easily accessed off exit 63 on I-95 and includes over 70 designer retail outlets. There's something for everyone at Clinton Crossing!

VIP Club

Do you know about the Premium Outlet Center's VIP CLUB?  Join their VIP club (it's free to join!) and receive exclusive coupons from participating stores each time you shop!  Join here ==> https://www.premiumoutlets.com/vip/vipLounge.asp

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlet Center
20-A Killingworth Turnpike
Clinton, CT 06413
(860) 664-0700

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets is located off I-95 at Exit 63 (on Route 81)

  • From New Haven/Fairfield/New York: Take I-95 north to Exit 63 
  • From Hartford/Springfield: Take I-91 south to Exit 22S (Route 9 South) to Exit 9 (Route 81 South). Turn right onto 81 South and proceed 14 miles. Center is on the right. 
  • From Mystic/Rhode Island/Boston: Take I-95 south to Exit 63. 


Disclaimer: I was invited to this shopping event by members of Premium Outlets, however, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics