Monday, May 16, 2016

Spring 2016 at Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets

Social Media Promotion

Spring Fashion at Clinton Crossing


The weather is finally cooperating with the calendar! We're looking at rising temperatures, leaves popping out on trees, and flowers starting to bloom. It's one of my favorite times of year because it means everything is fresh shiny and new...and it means - Spring Fashion! YAY!



We received a mid-week invite to Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets in Clinton CT to preview some of the spring looks in stores for Spring 2016 - and believe me, this season's looks couldn't be better!

I grabbed my friend Dorene and off we went for a fun shopping night out at Clinton Crossing!

What was really great was that I learned that one of my favorite places to shop, Chico's is now at the outlet center! I can't believe I've been at the outlet center about a dozen times in the past six months and didn't know they were there. That's right! They are located in the lower level (where there's usually great parking)! Another thing I learned was that Bass Outlets carries clothes! I always thought they only carried shoes!

We loved learning about all Spring 2016 trends and about all the great upcoming events at Clinton Crossing!

We also got to meet up with some of our favorite Connecticut Social Influencers and Bloggers, Rosa from Lady Diana's Pearls, Lydia from Chic on the Cheap, Bethany from TwentySomethingPlus, Wendy from Connecticut Lifestyles, and Lauren from Sweeties Kidz

Here are just some of the items that were on display from the 70 design and name brand outlet stores at Clinton Crossing.

Dooney & Burke



Bass Outlets
That Green Fern Tee was just one of my many purchases that evening!



Chico's 




(L) Le Creuset Cookware
(R) Lindt Chocolates




Saks Off Fifth




Sunglass Hut



Yankee Candle



Under Armour

In addition to all these great fashions we sampled some nosh from Chris' Covered Bridge Grill!



And got to take part in a raffle and contest where both Dorene and I were winners! Dorene was "lucky" enough to win a pair of jeans at Lucky Brand!

Lucky Dorene wins a Lucky Gift Certificate!

And I won a gift certificate to Premium Outlets, which needless to say, was used that very night!

There's MORE good news!

Lucky for all of us is that Clinton Crossing offers a VIP Shopper's Club where you can get advance notice of upcoming events and enjoy some exclusive member benefits:

  • Exclusive Online Coupons
  • Voucher for a Free Savings Passport
  • Deals Around Town
  • Insider Info from Your Favorite Brands
  • Email Updates: Sales & Special Events


Join Here (It's free and easy to sign up!)  ==> VIP Shopper Lounge     

Hope to see you soon at Clinton Crossing!

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlet Center

20-A Killingworth Turnpike
Clinton, CT 06413
(860) 664-0700
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlet is located off I-95 at Exit 63 (on Route 81)
From New Haven/Fairfield/New York: Take I-95 north to Exit 63
From Hartford/Springfield: Take I-91 south to Exit 22S (Route 9 South) to Exit 9 (Route 81 South). Turn right onto 81 South and proceed 14 miles. Center is on the right.
From Mystic/Rhode Island/Boston: Take I-95 south to Exit 63. 
Want to know what's up and happening at Clinton Crossing?
Click this link here for news and events => http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/clinton-crossing/news-and-events

Disclaimer: I was invited to this Clinton Crossing event by members of Simon Premium Outlet's marketing and management team, however all opinions are my own.

For more pictures of this event visit the Home Place facebook page HERE
And while you're there, don't forget to LIKE us!


© Home Place 2016

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha! YES! I completely lucked out at this shopping excursion! I was able to purchase everything I really wanted!

      Delete

Real Time Web Analytics